Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OnDemand5 (from Mitchell1): Use IE

Dear Fans of OnDemand5 (automotive database from Mitchell1):

I was attempting to access the OnDemand5 online automotive database yesterday via the Firefox web browser and was getting nothing but strange error messages. After a quick call to Mitchell1 tech. support, I now know that the database doesn't jibe with Firefox. So if you're having trouble, try Internet Explorer!

If you're not familiar with OnDemand5, here's a quick description from the Kirk Library website:
"...provides repair, maintenance, and diagnostic information for all vehicle makes and models from 1983-present. Also included are technical service bulletins, a parts and labor cost estimate guide, and recall information"

~B_Havens

1 comment:

  1. I loved the link to Pandora. I've been hooked on it since I discovered it last year.

    ReplyDelete